Fundamentally, two types of insulation mats are available in the market, that is PVC Insulation Mat and Rubber Mat.
. Rubber Mat
. Banned by CEA being unsafe
. BIS has been with drawn
PVC Insulation Mats
- PVC insulation mat as per 15652 meets CPWD general specification for Electric works part for the substation 2007.
- Used to build a safe environment against electric hazards.
- Effective both in AC or DC environment.
- Provide total protection against electric shocks, electrical fires with minimum thickness.
- . Can withstand higher voltage
- . Insulation resistance up 1,000,000 mO
- . Supportive with thick layers .
- . Totally useful while placing near Indoor Transformers
- . Works well near main switchboards as well as other control equipments
Fundamentally two types of electrical mats can be seen in the market which include pvc insulation mat and rubber mats. Today, people are using electrical insulation mat much more than ever before in their businesses to create a safe workspace for their workforce working in electrical work environment. Thus, use of electric insulation mat or electric shockproof mat is increasing rapidly to craft a protected work space.
Electric Shock Proof Mat Comes with the following features: